Saturday, January 29, 2005

Trial

So, my boyfriend hit me a few months ago and I pressed charges because it wasn't the first time it had happened. But i still talked to him. Then he got really out of hand and broke a rocking chair and hit me in the back with it. I pressed charges again. I still love the fucker and I don't want him to go to jail, but I want, I need him to get help. Not just for me and him but for my son as well. Anyway we had court on Jan 28 and his public defender made him plead not guilty. Well, not made him, but convinced him he would be in jail for a long time if he didn't. And now, I have to go to trial. Over bullshit. He doesn't even want to do this. He wanted to plead guilty and get it over with. But the stupid ass of a public defender told him not to, and he got confused and scared and nervouse. I would have been too. I mean, court is not fun. But now we get months of it. Yeay!! I'm also sick of people telling me how to live my life. I relize they have the best intentions, but I don't need, want, their advice. I need to deal with all of this on my own. So what if I get back with him??? Is it their concern? No. This is something that is more complicated than anyone seems to understand, and people telling me if I stay friends with him they will stop talking to me, or blah blah blah, is the last thing I need. Cuz honestly, I love this guy, he has HUGE issues, yes, but I love him just the same. And I would choose him over any imature, overly opininated, DIRTY SCRUBBY, asswhole that tells me not to be with him. So I wish people would leave me alone and figure this out by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home